Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When signing in another e-mai ad password comes up help. But…

Customer Question
When signing in another...

When signing in another e-mai ad password ***** up help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but the wromg one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How much is the charge for the help?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

G-Mail, windows 7 forget it

Do you mean when you go to the Gmail email website, it shows a different email address?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you got 2+ Gmai mailboxes to be accessed via web using a browser on a computer? When switching from one account to the other, Gmail ask you for the password ***** the other Gmai address? Or, please correct me if my understanding is wrong. Thanks.