Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been hacked and there are 5 different pages that are…

Customer Question
I have been hacked...

I have been hacked and there are 5 different pages that are not mine and they are getting me in trouble with other people so I want to stop all pages with my name on them I will never be on face book again. I don't care what you have to do but please stop whomever is doing this has caused me stress and I can't be stressed out I have had three strokes and don't need another so please do this and I will not take any action because I have asked early this morning to remove all of them.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nmop

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Which types of pages were created without your consent? Are they Facebook groups, pages, etc?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

all facebook pages some using my picture and some with out they have also asked themselves to be friends

Thank you for the update. In that case, you can report each fake profile to Facebook.

On their profile, on the top of the page, next to where it says, "Message", click the button that has three dots in a row on it, and choose "Report". Then click "Report this profile", click Continue, Choose "They're pretending to be me or someone I know", click Continue, and follow the instructions there.

They will then help you and close the accounts.

Does that all make sense?

I can't pay for anything i have very l;itle andI live on a fixed income and all I want is my facebook done away with I know it will not cost any money just a few clicks on a keyboard.

You have already been charged $47 for this question. Do you want me to send in a refund request?