Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For some unknown reason, yahoo closed my email acct. I only…

Customer Question
For some unknown reason...

For some unknown reason, yahoo closed my email acct. I only play games on my acct and pay bills. I need access to my mail. Now on my profile my phone number has changed due to being stolen. can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Under a new acct but it wont let me access old acct

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Cant remember question for sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All help is greatly appreciated, I also have conformation letters for my employer in regards ***** ***** position that I need. city employee if that helps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, This is Bing to help. Please let me review the question. Thanks.

> Now on my profile my phone number has changed due to being stolen.

When was the phone stolen by someone? Do you know, you can actually keep using the SAME phone number even if the phone was lost because you can get a new SIM card from mobile provider for the SAME number

> I also have conformation letters for my employer in regards ***** ***** position that I need. city employee if that helps

In this case, as you letter might have been accessed by someone else, it is highly recommended to ask the new employer to issue the letter to a different email address with necessary personal info changed.