Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail continues to send important email to junk are I…

Customer Question
My gmail continues to...

My gmail continues to send important email to junk are I don,t get it at all. however I get some of these email on my iphone sent to junk and not to my email account. please tell how to correct this.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

It is connected to Suddenlink. I guess I get my gmail from my outlook. hate to be dumb but this 76 year old is not tect savvy

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

My lap top has ESET software for the antivirus and firwall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.