Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password for and it wants to send a verification…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ********@******.*** and it wants to send a verification to an old email that I have no access to, ie,***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you still have access to the same Gmail mailbox from ANY other device such as phone or tablet at the moment (using the saved password ***** the device)? Thnaks.