Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password for and it wants to send a verification…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ********@******.*** and it wants to send a verification to an old email that I have no access to, ie,***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything, thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Does it show you any other options to confirm the account is yours, like ask you the creation date or offer to text you a code at your phone number?