Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can you get me into my email account. My email account is.

Customer Question
Can you get me...

Can you get me into my email account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email account is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By my user name

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every thing and also talking to at&t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No if you can , can some one call me at(###) ###-####I would appreciate it so much thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Can you please Call me at(###) ###-####thank you
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/28/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you currently also a home broadband user of AT&T or SBC Global?
No
1. Did you click the Forgot Password ***** to reset the paaaword?2. What did ATT reps say to reset the password ***** you? Why they couldn't?
1 yes 2 open a new email address we can't open it
I opt out now as i believe this is a case to handled by ATT as they don't provide self-assistance, like Google, for their users.I do believe ATT reps should be fixed for you directly, rather asking you open a new account. However they may need for your ID or other proof for ownership verification.
OK But I would like thim to call me because I don't like texting thank you

G'day, I found official answer for you. See below:

Go to https://www.att.com/myatt and there is a link for Forgot your Password.

It will require validation there. If you do not know your verification information, you will have to call AT&T Customer Care at 1-***-***-**** for assistance.

If you do need me to guide you walk through the steps, you may request remote assistance of the site. Otherwise, could you please kindly accept my answer and rate my services to close this question. Thanks.