Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't reset google password because I have no second e-mail…

Customer Question
Can't reset google password...

Can't reset google password ***** I have no second e-mail they can send instructions to. Is there help for this problem?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that i know of. I do know that someone may have compromised my account by signing in on IPhone which I did not order and that I need to change my google password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Did you try and reset your password ***** if so did it ask you questions about your account and then at the end ask for an email address you do have access to?