Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into aol. 413 5838816. When i try to get into…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into aol

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When i try to get into aol it just says 502 Gateway timed out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Aol is currently having a widespread outage which is affecting many users. It should be fixed within the next couple of hours if not sooner. Just keep trying and it should be fixed soon. Engineers are working on it as we speak. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I want my $5.00 back. I didn't know it was just a temporary thing

Ok I will send this to customer service for a refund.