Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Tried to log in gave my email address but my password was…

Customer Question
Tried to log in...

Tried to log in gave my email address***@******.*** but my password ***** wrong said it would send email to me about password. Tried 3 times but nothing yet it has been over 20 minutes help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Just bought your product yesterday so I cant answer your question im a brand new customer

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Desktop on pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not logged in yet so i don;t even know if your product works on my pc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Are you trying to log in to your AOL email account or to another account? If another account, what link are you using?