Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I',m looking for my hotmail account and emails. can you

Customer Question
I',m looking for my...

I',m looking for my hotmail account and emails. can you please restore and transfer it to my microsoft accoun. where did my account go when you switched over??????.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Last time I checked in it was neither or the way you are talking about.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The old way was from msn I would type in Hotmail.com.....password ***** im in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes...when I signed in with this new outlook account, I was never to see my emails from the Hotmail account transfer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Opening a outlook.com email account wont transfer your emails from hotmail.It will only open a new outlook.com email account.Please provide the following details.

What happens when you enter www.hotmail.com and then enter your hotmail address and password now ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

www.hotmailcomHotmail website does not come up to put in my user name and password.Where did it go. Hotmail website
Through a web browser

Please try this link http://login.live.com/

Let me know what it shows.

Have you tried accessing your hotmail account using the link i gave above?