Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Husband deleted my g account by accident. can't get it back.

Customer Question
Husband deleted my g...

Husband deleted my g account by accident. can't get it back. keeps telling me m email is already taken so can't get past to restore account

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I can't get to email. my entire account is gone

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Could you please let me know the gmail address you are trying to regain access to and when did your husband delete it?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.