Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This Ron: When I change or delete an email address, the old…

Customer Question
This Ron: When I...

This Ron: When I change or delete an email address, the old address will not go away. The email still goes to the old address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Restart computor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring Ron to when you create a new email to send?