Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Every time I try to log onto AOL, I get a "BAD gateway"

Customer Question
Every time I try...

Every time I try to log onto AOL, I get a "BAD gateway" message

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just turning off the computer and rebooting it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please provide the following details.

Are you getting this error only when you try to access AOL page ?

Which web browser are you using to access AOL is it Internet explorer,Chrome,Firefox also Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.