Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is all messed up. Outlook. Tablet. Everything I…

Customer Question
My email is all...

My email is all messed up

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything I could think of. Opened another gmail act Outlook puts my regular emails right into trash

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am frustrated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you using the service at outlook.com ?

Please let me know

Thank you

It is not working right. Says there is an error

Can you tell me please