Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to log in into a Microsoft account I haven't…

Customer Question
Hello, I am trying...

Hello, I am trying to log in into a Microsoft account I haven't used in years***@******.*** I remember having the same problem before I created another adress***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

With an IP in Nantes france no this account was created years ago, which isn't a problem with Google, but a nightmare with microsoft I only remember the security question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you mean?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you tr to sign into the account?

Please let me know

Thank you