Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I opened a new A/c in google when I already had one it was a…

Customer Question
I opened a new...

I opened a new A/c in google when I already had one it was a mistake, and now I am not getting any emails can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From a browser and my internet connection is fine

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, can I have my original email address which was [email protected]

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what happens when you try to access your old account?

Please let me know

I havent tried

ok, can you try now please and let me know the results?

No I am an 88 year old Pensioner and simply couldnt afford that

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

I didnt have any sucess They said couldnt find anyone with that address

yes, the email address [email protected] is not correct

You need to use

***@******.***

Please do this and let me know how you go

I have tried to use the email address again and got the same answer No such account N.C ook
As I said I did try***@******.*** and it came up exactly as I said
Anyway please do not bother anymore as I ,being a bit dumb didnt realise you would keep my money if you answered my question, I thought 100%money back guarantee meant just that the money was sent ingood faith as a s proof of a genuine question Thanks *****
I shall be glad to receive my refund as soon as possible Thankyou and I hope you havent been put to too much trouble N.Cook