Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm looking for some help with setting up an email account…

Customer Question
Hi there, Technician's Assistant:...

Hi there,

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I'm looking for some help with setting up an email account which, when set up, should read, [email protected] sweet.ca OR ***@******.*** OR***@******.***, and perhaps all three should be set up.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Currently, I have a domain with Rebel.com for eagles-wings.ca for Cakes By Jackie.com" and apparently, another domain with Hostgator for eagles-wings.ca The rebel.com domain also has 2 other names registered. These are: "A little sweet" and "Eagles-Wings.ca.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My email address is currently hosted by Google, and reads:***@******.***. I'd like to keep that one, but I don't know whether this would conflict with Google's policy, if I were to ALSO have a new email address / es as listed at the start of this chat - i.e. with the suffix reading "alittlesweet.ca". Could Google handle that?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I use my computer, mainly, for all my email work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have spent most of today in trying to understand the situation. You see, my son, who used to handle all of this for me, has died in March 2017, and I am slowly trying to understand what he had done and how he had set up my domains, emai addresses, etc. I'm hoping to have email addresses with the suffix "alittle sweet", since my daughter wants to help us to send out, by mail chimp, newsletters, etc, for my wife's business, which is called by two different names, "CakesBy Jackie" and / or "A Little Sweet".

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
I'm afraid it's very late now, and I shall have to go to sleep, since I've got an early-rise tomorrow. Please leave your answer by email to me, and I'll pick it up in the morning. I can then continue my chat session. G'night.
11/28/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you have own domain (alittlesweet.ca) and want to find a right email hosting service (preferred Google G Suite) for the domain, then set up the given mailboxes for the new mail service?