Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’m stuck in here and can’t log in or out. Can you help I’m…

Customer Question
I’m stuck in here...

I’m stuck in here and can’t log in or out. Can you help I’m stuck, can’t log in or out

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did I was hacked and everything went screwy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer, a Mac or a smartphone to chat with me now?
  2. Can you please tell me what exactly are you having trouble with?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess