Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a problem downloading a software program from Hallmark…

Customer Question
I had a problem...

I had a problem downloading a software program from Hallmark Cards. Message saidnMicrosoft Windowsnis not supported on OSX. I have a MacBookAir- What is the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I tried to download a card program from Hallmark Cards. Received a message when I tried to open the program - Microsoft Windows aps are not supported on OSX

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I open the card program?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

Downloaded the ecards from which website?

I do hot want you to connect to my device.
No- do not connect to my device. If you ca't tell me how to fix the problem - please refund my $5.00
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

The card program is on my desktop. I can't open it. Message says-Microsoft Windows aps is not supported on OSX
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

what is the name of the card program?

Please refund my $5.00
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

for refund click on the link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

It's a Hallmark Card Program I paid for, which I download to my computer. They sent me the download. It is on my desktop-
Can't open it. I told you the message.
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

You needed to purchase the Mac version of the Hallmark software:

https://www.hallmarksoftware.com/products/Card_Studio_for_Mac/Default.aspx?preflanguage=5&rs=48&rs4=HM_US_PPC_1116&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIj7iq5p7g1wIVgRCBCh02fQ95EAAYASAAEgKgI_D_BwE

I did purchase the Mac version- Please refund my money!
I don't want another techncian. For the last time refund my $5.00 I have no more time to spend with you!
Please permit the screen to light so I can do my rating and request my refund now.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you have purchased below software for Mac?

https://www.hallmarksoftware.com/products/Card_Studio_for_Mac/Default.aspx