Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a mobile phone galaxy s7 edge that I haven't used due…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** and I have a mobile phone galaxy s7 edge that I haven't used due to forgetting the password ***** have had to have it reset at the phone fixing place. Now the problem I have is that it is google account locked as well but I can not remember what the email or password ***** I desperately need your help now please?... Anything you can do to restore it...? What information do you need from me to do this?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am logged in on one of possibly few gmail accounts. Th eone that I know and have access to now it oslonac82gmail.com and am logged into that one now from my desktop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Swcurity questions might be ... ask me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Ill give you answers to those

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I can not remember what the email or password *****

> Th eone that I know and have access to now it oslonac82gmail.com

I guess you must have tried the given Gmail address above but failed on it. Do you mean you want to find our which Gmail address you used on the phone?

If yes, two approaches:

(1) From the mailbox of the above known Gmail address, search for other Gmail address(es) of you that ever had communication with oslonac82gmail.com.

(2) From Google Account Recovery, search for the accounts using any know info of you such as email address and phone number.

(3) From Retrieve Your Samsung ID, find our the email address you ever used on your Samsung devices.

Please update me if any of the three approaches works for you. Thanks.

Why is this charginfg me all the time...Final fee should be $59 including a $5 deposit.
I was charged following:
27th Nov 2017 $5
28th Nov 2017 $54
But then again I was charged on
5th Dec 2017 $73
Why? I had my question answered and paid for it. Thank you but please refund $73 back ASAP as I need that money. Thank you.
Sorry I am an tech here who has no any access to billing info. Please do consult with customer services to clarify the details. Personally I don't think it should be like that. Please do ask the CS for help.
I did not want the membership after the trial thanks.
Have you tried the three approaches given in my first message? If yes, please do let me know the results as it may help us determine what to do the next step. Thanks.