Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

On my laptop a sign keeps coming up asking me to sign in as…

Customer Question
On my laptop a...

On my laptop a sign keeps coming up asking me to sign in as someone in Queensland has tried to use my account .

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. I can use the iPad with no problems or signs coming up

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I probably have security questions but no phone number as far as I know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don' t think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer, a Mac or an iPad?
  2. What is the affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess