Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is crazy what I am going through, perhaps I should

Customer Question
This is crazy what...

This is crazy what I am going through, perhaps I should cancel my order and start again perhaps tomorrow

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no idea!! All I wanted to know is if my order was downloaded and was told there would be a shortcut on my desk

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Who are you connecting me to?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!