Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just received a call stating that I was not longer legal-

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a call stating that I was not longer legal- what s going on??

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No they just stated that something had run out and wanted me to call a number- I hung up!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!