Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't change my password..it keeps going into a loop. I…

Customer Question
I can't change my...

I can't change my password..it keeps going into a loop. I send the code to my phone, enter it and it wants me to put in a password... which I have forgotten.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have 6 different email accounts but I am NOT logged into this one on any other device.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number... not sure about questions.. never got that far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just hung in a loop on that email account. I am logged into two other gmail accounts right now but it does me no good as this one is one I use for a specific purpose.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which email provider is it? Gmail, Microsoft or Yahoo? Or something else? Thanks.

I did not ok $42.00 for this. Back it out please. I cannot afford your services and since I have no help from you, I do not wish to pay.

Do you mean a promotion for remote assistance, just ignore it. It is by the site, not me. You won't be charged extra if you don't click Accept. Thanks.