Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Thank you for responding to me--I am trying to get to my…

Customer Question
Thank you for responding...

Thank you for responding to me--I am trying to get to my spam folder to see if I have received something I'm looking for. I use Thunderbird as my e-mail--it comes up sometimes but don't don't know how to get to it when I need to. thanks.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I haven't checked from my browser--I have a local e-mail account called Plateau---I'll try to see if I can access that. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I use Vipre (sp) as my antivirus and don't know how about the firewall settings--I tell everyone I'm an "old lady" that is technology challenged!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you do not see the Spam / Junk / Bulk folder in Thunderbird?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Do you see all your emails at the Plateau website?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.