Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

FOR SOME REASON GOOGLE HAS TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TAKE…

Customer Question
FOR SOME REASON GOOGLE...

FOR SOME REASON GOOGLE HAS TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TAKE OVER OUR EMAIL, AAND WHAT IN THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING. WE ARE NOT CHANGING FROM OUR***@******.*** I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN I WAS PUTTING A SENTENCE IN THE PROFILE THEN UP COMES GOOGLE TAKING OUR SERVICE, WE WANT THIS STOPPED IMMED/

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

MY PROVIDER IS COMCAST/XFINITY, AND WE ONLY GOT AND GMAIL TO GET APPS FOR ME TO USE DUE TO AN DISABILITY WE HAVE NEVER GIVEN ANYONE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN OUR SERVICE, NORTON CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO LOOK, NOE I WANT THIS STOPPED KIMMED. UNDERSTAND?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO I NEVER ASKED GOOGLE, GMAIL TO TAKE MY EMAIL AND I WANT IT CORRECTED IMMED.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Is this problem happening on your computer or phone?
  2. If it is on your computer, is it a Windows computer or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess