Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get in it at all someone sold it to me but i dont…

Customer Question
I cant get in...

I cant get in it at all someone sold it to me but i dont know it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes i am

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Its not my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Someone sold it to me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? What exactly are you having trouble with?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

i just bought a lg tracfone and i cant get pass the google account thing
no
u think u can help me

Thank you for writing back with that information. What exactly happens when you TURN ON the phone?

i got to put in a google account

Please describe to me what happens when you turn ON the device so that I will know what phase you are stuck. Please turn it OFF first then turn it back ON. Then tell me what happens.

when i turn it on its say please verfy your google account

Do you have a working Gmail account?

i do
but i got this phone from someone else and they got a google account on here but i dont know it at all

Did you enter that email on the phone?

Or you are saying that you have NO WAY of entering your own Gmail?

its not my gmail its someone eles gmail i tried to reset it but i need the gmail that they had connected with the phone

Is that "verify your Google account" screen appearing after you RESET the phone?