Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to complete my driver app. The web page keeps…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to complete my driver app. The web page keeps asking for my phone so they can send a car...THAT is not what I want.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I have an application partially filled out. The other day it would not let me download my drivers license or insurance. Today it wants me to request a ride.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Today I have gone to lyft.com 4 times trying to complete the app. Last week it would not let me drag from my desktop to the app.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Well my phone is(###) ###-#### Does he need that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you trying to apply as driver for Lyft.com or Uber?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess