Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

IO have ntouch2 and it is not going though my wifi is

Customer Question
My name is*****...

My name is***** IO have ntouch2 and it is not going though my wifi is working on my computer but not on ntouch 2 and even ipad and iphone

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

What is that

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

I have router and modem both have lights on please check my ntouch2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

So just to clarify, your WiFi works on all your devices except for the nTouch2?

Also, was the nTouch2 previously working with your current router and WiFi?

Do you still need assistance?