Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We recently changed our website domain from Go Daddy to

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, We...

Hello Pearl, We recently changed our website domain from Go Daddy to Weebly. I went to set up our email through Weebly and get an error message that says: "This domain has an apps account controlled by Google or another apps reseller."

Technician's Assistant: What feature of Weebly can we help you with?

Setting up the G Suite Email. Weebly said they cannot help because someone else controls the account. I do not know who that would be.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Just that I would like to access our email at www.nrwcs.com, but I am not sure who is controlling it now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Is nrwcs.com the your domain switched from godaddy to weebly? What do you mean by "changed"? Domain name transferred or just web/email services migrated?