Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was on line with one coworker trying to set up a new gmail…

Customer Question
I was on line...

I was on line with one coworker trying to set up a new gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My nane is David

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The problem is , the application ask if had an count with you guys and I answered yes and that is not true.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I already have a gmail account with google but I need a second one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to help you setup the account directly?