Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I turned on chrome. I showed a new address I put in a new…

Customer Question
I turned on chrome...

I turned on chrome . I showed a new address***@******.*** I put in a new email address with my old one and i cant get to it,***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No it has been removed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We did verify the email

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Is the issue that you cannot get into the bbland704 inbox?