Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to reset my password and cannot complete the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my password ***** cannot complete the process. I have lost my phone and need to track it. Is that something you can help me with?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 9 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What is the make and model of your phone?