Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I opened a new gmail account, and want to close my old one.

Customer Question
I opened a new...

I opened a new gmail account, and want to close my old one. I want to transfer all my old emails to my new one, and am having a hard time doing so

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and laptop I'm on a laptop now

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone to several websites following instruction I am getting caught up on the 2 factor authentication I think they want me to change it for the POP

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still sign into the old email account you want to close?

Please let me know

Thank you

The old account, is it also a gmail account?