Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to cancel my groupon ASAP please. HGTJBY6561.

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my groupon ASAP please

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

HGTJBY6561

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Groupon software?

Everything possible

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please just credit me for the groupon

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I hope you haven’t charged my visa. I just followed the prompts on groupon. Please do not charge me
This is totally ridiculous....please get me out of this
This is 100% dishonest. Please cancel my response to you and the charge immediately