Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've lost the inbox on my windows live email account.

Customer Question
I've lost the inbox...

I've lost the inbox on my windows live email account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser ... actually I'm not very computer savy so I'm not sure I've ever really accessed it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure I know enough to ask a question. I'm like a trained monkey if it works I'm fine if not I'm clueless

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You mentioned outlook and windows live mail which are two different programs.

Are you able to confirm which of the two you use please?

What are my options or how can I tell

Tell me the name of the icon you click to open it please

Internet eplorer
E with a yellow circle

ok, so you go to www.outlook.com ?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Ok thanks

Please accept the request to connect to your computer and fix this for you