Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im trying to send an email to my school parents and its

Customer Question
Im trying to send...

Im trying to send an email to my school parents and its getting blocked

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Via gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop i used to be able to send to hundres of people at once. then i could send when i broke up my email list. now i can't send to a group of 60 or 70 anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

done

I suggest you to create groups of 30 people each and the send out your emails to these groups one by one instead of sending to all contacts at one go.

Email are blocked by gmail as sending emails to large number of contacts at one go is considered as spam activity by google.

Also, make a list of people who are blocked and then put them into a separate group.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by(scrolling up) and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

I have hundreds of emails to send. groups of 30 would take too long. how can i change my email to make it not get blocked?

How many contacts are blocked when you send out to a group of 60-70?

all, i just removed 2 links at the bottom of the email and it sent properly....
i signed up for this as a free trial but i was charge $42. how do i get my money back?

Those two links were causing the issue and gmail was considering them as a spam.

This is a one time charge and there will no subscription. However, if you have other queries, please let me know.

Thank you.

i signed up for a free trial. please fix this for me asap.

May I know if you're able to send out email successfully?