Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an account I could not remember my username and pass…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I have...

Hi Pearl, I have an account I could not remember my username and pass word and i need the mail on it...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I now have a new account now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can't remember them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think my old aol account was***@******.***?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When did you last sign into your account?

Please let me know