Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to log into my samsung tablet via playstore to rent…

Customer Question
Hello, I tried to...

Hello, I tried to log into my samsung tablet via playstore to rent a movie and used my login for gmail for many years and it bootie me out after many tries. Asked to reset password ***** never received a reset via any e-mail?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, What can I do . call me this is a long process to solve this way

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Stacy at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> Asked to reset password ***** never received a reset via any e-mail?

Where the questions did Google ask you during the password ***** process?

Do you still have any other device accessing the same Google account or Gmail mailbox at the moment?