Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can sign-in to my e-mail account but the screen once I get…

Customer Question
I can sign-in to...

I can sign-in to my e-mail account but the screen once I get to check or send e-mail messages is not usable.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I will log on to my e-mail account. Give me a minute.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not want or need to reset my password. I want the screen to be usable once I go to check e-mail messages.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/27/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.