Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My primes webmail gives me a message that my webmail login…

Customer Question
My primes webmail gives...

My primes webmail gives me a message that my webmail login is an 'invalid request'

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Iprimus

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have tried to get tech support form them but they have me in a queue that seems to never end and their live chat is not operating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Web browser -- I also tried it on my iPhone but it just wouldn't function -

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Do you remember your iprimus email account password?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Mac
Yes I know my primus password.

I'm sorry. I'm not sure about this issue. Let me open it to other experts. Thank you.

This doesn't seem to be helping me really.
I think I have just paid a lot of money here for nothing.
I did not agree to the $59 fee I have paid. I was offered a free trial.
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about the confusion. Do you still need help with this problem? Or do you want to cancel your request and process your refund? Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess