Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We are ex vodafone clients and have opened a gmail account -

Customer Question
We are ex vodafone...

We are ex vodafone clients and have opened a gmail account - we have changed the name of the holders to show Ian and Maureen Thomson but mail is still showing Maureen/Mary Thomson - also search says it does not recognise our google mail account -***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Google troubleshooting. I am 'of the older generation' and struggling a bit with the change in technology

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to have the change over work correctly.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link given below:

https://myaccount.google.com/privacy?utm_source=OGB&utm_medium=act&pli=1#personalinfo

Ciick the Arrow mark next to your Name.

And then change it to correct name and click Done.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit) to compensate me for my work, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.