Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am waiting on the telephone to get back. NO IT MY HOME…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am waiting on the telephone to get back***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

NO IT MY HOME LINE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have a MacBook Pro that I hate......I shall take it back later

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

HELLO: I am waiting for a expert now, or I shall shut down***@******.***.........it is now***@******.*** NO WAY

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am wipe out
however, I do see
lawyers here as well
MY TELEPHONE
NUMBER IS(###) ###-####FOR REMOTE
11/26/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean your email address has been changed into a long form without any notice from AOL? When and how did you notice that please?