Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is there a place Fuquay Varina to get an iPhone repaired.

Customer Question
Is there a place...

Is there a place Fuquay Varina to get an iPhone repaired

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About 30 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes my phone directory would get blurry but I did a software reboot and that is working now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
can I get screen fixed this week before Friday?
what happened? you there?
was this a scam for 5.00????
11/26/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Ok i wanted to know where to get a broken iPhone screen fixed in FuquayVarina

Any local Apple store can do the repair for you.

who do I talk to get the money back and why did you take out the 2nd debit