Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to cancel my subscription. Yahoo. Web. I got my…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to cancel my subscription

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got my discover bill for the upgrade --- i want to unsubscribe---

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.