Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to recover an old account. Gmail. On my pc. None.

Customer Question
I want to recover...

I want to recover an old account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my pc.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No,that is all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please click the link given below:

http://gmail.com

Click Sign in and then enter your old gmail address.

And click forgot your password.

And then follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

If this does not work, I will help you over secure remote session or provide you phone support.

Just let me know once.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? I will call you directly over the phone.

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit) to compensate me for my work, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.