Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my gmail account. [email protected] It…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my gmail account.***@******.*** It wont come up on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

May laptop. it shows on my phone bit at stopped working at 12.45 am

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not good at that. I have another account which works.***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not - what can I do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you unable to sign in to your Gmail account with your password *****?

Do you access your emails at the Gmail.com website or using an email program like Outlook?