Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I wish to clean up my google gmail accounts by deleting the…

Customer Question
I wish to clean...

I wish to clean up my google gmail accounts by deleting the inactive accounts, and opening a new one. The only account I currently want to remain active is "*****@******.***". All others (*****@******.***,***@******.***, etc,) I would like to discontinue permanently. I then want to open a second personal account - to be named after the others are discontinued. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser and cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I have never seen an instruction button "close account" or "delete account"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No - my first request is all for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you still able to log in to the accounts that you want to delete now?