Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to enable my apple ID. My secure phone # is

Customer Question
Need to enable my...

Need to enable my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My secure phone # is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

to reset your Apple id and password ***** on the link given below and follow the reset steps.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.